Wednesday 25 May 2011

Okay, I know I haven't stuck to my plan.


You may all recall that I said I wanted to blog more but where the hell has this week gone? And, I haven't posted since Sunday! I've had three more exams this week and then I have another on Friday (and then 9 out of 16 more to go) so I blame the fact that I've been revising for the lack of posts. But anyway, two more days to go! I am honestly really excited to be having our leavers day on Friday and then having shirt signing! Then I'm on study leave where I only have to go into school for revision classes and exams.

This has been a short but sweet post but I'll hopefully be back soon with some more sustained posts. For now, have a great day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you! your lovely comments always put a smile on my face :)