Wednesday 20 October 2010

Time to Smile - #36-40

Title: Time to Smile #36-40
Weekly Post Day: Wednesday
Details: This is my weekly wednesday post which will feature five things each week which I love, make me happy or make me smile. Mostly all three!
Hope you enjoy :)
(You can find the others in the sidebar)

36. presents


 37. nice comments on my blog :)


38. catching up with friends you havn't spoke to
in ages


39. jokes that are actually funny


40. being able to 'cross' it off your to-do list!

3 comments:

  1. Ahh! I must say reading this post made my day! All these things are just lovely! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this post :) I love jokes, crossing things off of my to-do list, and presents! Cute pictures. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank You for the lovely comments :) x

    ReplyDelete

thank you! your lovely comments always put a smile on my face :)