Thursday 2 December 2010

Inspire Me...

Okay so i love reading great quotes, so here a few that I've found over the past couple of days. Tell me which ones you relate to or the ones that inspire you :)



"The first symptom of love in a young man is shyness; the first symptom in a woman, is boldness."
- Victor Hugo


“Okay, you can wipe the doe-eyed, Bambi-watching-her-mother-get-shot-and-strapped-to-the-back-of-the-van look from your face.” — Judy Greer


“Whatever happened to chivalry? Does it only exist in 80’s movies? I want John Cusack holding a boombox outside my window. I wanna ride off on a lawnmower with Patrick Dempsey. I want Jake from Sixteen Candles waiting outside the church for me. I want Judd Nelson thrusting his fist into the air because he knows he got me. Just once I want my life to be like an 80’s movie, preferably one with a really awesome musical number for no apparent reason. But no, no, John Hughes did not direct my life.” - Easy A


"I'm looking for love. Real love. Ridiculous, inconvenient, consuming, can't-live-without-each-other love."
- Carrie Bradshaw, Sex and the City


Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening.
- Coco Chanel

For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone.
- Audrey Hepburn

4 comments:

  1. The Easy A quote is one of my favs recently. But I love all these-- especially the Judy Greer and Audrey quotes. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are some of my favourites too :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I loved reading this post. :) The first one is actually rather quite true. And of course the quote by Audrey! xx

    ReplyDelete

thank you! your lovely comments always put a smile on my face :)