Sunday 5 December 2010

A little bit of magic...

I have to say I'm quite a fan of the Narnia films. The first one The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe is definitely my favourite so far and I love to watch it at Christmas time. The second of the films The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian is not as good as the first one but I still enjoyed it - maybe thanks to the lovable lion, Aslan who I want as a pet haha.

Anyway the third film (The Chronicles of Narnia: Voyage of the Dawn Treader) is out on December 9th over here and I can't wait to watch it. There's nothing like a bit of childhood magic to enjoy in the cinema. I love how you just get sucked into the film and even the Queen allegedly shed a few tears at the premiere. Ooo I'm looking forward to the release already :)



3 comments:

  1. OMG! I love Narnia! I can not wait to see the third one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see this movie!! I also love Narnia!

    ReplyDelete

thank you! your lovely comments always put a smile on my face :)