Saturday 24 December 2011

Christmas doesn't feel the same without snow :S

I'm so used to there being snow on the ground or sometimes there is the occasional snowflake that comes down. But nope not this year. It feels really weird that Christmas day is tomorrow when the weather is not even that cold. The weather is completely messed up at the minute - it wasn't even that hot in August, freezing in October and November and now not that cold on Christmas Eve.  Then there's some countries that never ever have snow because it's summer for them - yep Australia I'm talking to you. I can't even imagine that. It being summer when Christmas is so weird for me. Okay, I'm going to stop with the strangeness element.

Anyway, I want to wish you all a happy happy Christmas and hope Santa brings all the things you wished for ;) Here's a little Christmas song to get you more in the mood - hope it works for me!




4 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas! And you're right about the weather being weird lately - I'd hate to have Christmas in the summer like Australia!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really does feel strange without any snow this year. However, I feel like the weather will make up for it, and quite frankly, overcompensate. I remember the last time I didn't get snow for Christmas, it snowed until late April. Come on!

    :)

    Best wishes from one blogger to another,

    ~Zabrinah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Rebecca!Just popped by to say that I have selected your blog as one of my blogs of the year. It's a great honour :)!

    http://www.intogeek.net/2011/12/my-blogs-of-year-2011.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. belated merry christmas! :) i totally know what you're talking about - the general picture people associate with 'christmas' is one of snow! my cousins are visiting from australia on 'summer vacation', which is absolutely mind-boggling because it's winter everywhere else around the world haha.

    ReplyDelete

thank you! your lovely comments always put a smile on my face :)