Sunday 29 May 2011

Hello, again.

I'm very sorry for my lack of posts. My leaver's day at school was on Friday and I'm just waiting on more pictures to be uploaded on Facebook as I didn't actually take any on my camera. So, I'll be back soon with pictures from the day. Me and my friends went out on the nighttime and spent the night with drunken people from our school! It feels quite bizarre to have actually officially left school and that I only have to go in for revision and exams after next week. I'm excited to say I've left and what September will bring but it's quite sad to think that people that I spend lessons with, I may never see them again.


I was thinking of doing a little Q&A session for my blog, where you will ask the questions and I obviously answer them. My initial idea was to do it as a little video but I'm not sure if I'll be able to with my temperamental camera. Anyway, I would love it if I would be able to do it so you could all learn more about me. So please, please ask me some questions by commenting on this post. Hope the rest of your weekend is really good! :)

3 comments:

  1. Woooo! Good luck with your exams, hun! :D A question, hmm.... okay.. 1) What do you want to do when you're older? 2. What's on your wish-list at the moment? 3. What's your idea of a perfect day? :) heheh xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. who is your favourite singer/band? :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. just letting you know that i appreciate your lovely comment on my wonderful news:-) happy sunday. XX

    ReplyDelete

thank you! your lovely comments always put a smile on my face :)