Wednesday 19 May 2010

Finally! Oh, Finally!

Thank God!

I have finally finished my Science notes for the up and coming Biology Exam this friday. I have been meaning to do these notes for so long, it is such a relief that they are finally done. Woo :)

Now all I have to do is revise them and revise and wait a sec... revise even more as the Biology will lead to more and more exams I have to do in the next few weeks.

Nevertheless, in two weeks time I will be in year 11. I cant wait! I maybe the only one excited to go into year 11 as it brings me more exams but it will be my last year of strict school telling us to remove nail varnish, pull our ties up and quite frankly shut up in lessons!

Now its time to go and watch this years Soap Awards (which I love haha)
So off I go,

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you! your lovely comments always put a smile on my face :)