Sunday 30 May 2010

Long Time No See

Eee well, its been a while since the last time I have written a blog, and to be honest that is because I havnt really had much to write about.

Well today I am taking shelter from the wind and I am trying to some revision, but am not doing to well as I seem to be distracted every time I go to do some more. From the last blog I have written, not much has happened in my world, I have sat another exam, looked at holidays for next year and planned some future things and finally I have had my last day of year ten and welcomed in year eleven by watching someone get egged.

Well thats all for now and maybe next time I write on here, it will be about something more interesting haha

x

2 comments:

  1. Well, hows it at the carvan then??
    You could have come up to mine if you wanted to because the offer still stood, but anyway it doesnt matter if you didnt want to come up because i'm your friend and you should have just said :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did want to come up actually :)

    But even if I wasnt going to the caravan which I couldnt go to because of a few reasons, I was looking after Ben & Dan until just after 6ish on sunday night so I couldnt have - & I wouldnt be able to have got a lift up.

    Sorry that this is a late reply and Ive seen you since but I wanted to reply :)
    x

    ReplyDelete

thank you! your lovely comments always put a smile on my face :)