Tuesday 8 June 2010

Don't Mind If We Do..

So with the must-have-to-see film of the year Eclipse coming out next month over here in the UK - which I can't wait for. Here's some actors from the film - looking just a tad fit!

Taylor Lautner - Jacob (:

Kellan Lutz - Emmet (:

Alex Meraz - Paul (:
(Okay so this is a bit of a weird picture - but he's still fit!)


Not forgetting:

Xavier Samuel as Riley (fit on the trailer!)

&

Robert Pattinson as Edward (hasn't got the six pack & looks very pale but he isn't
un - good looking haha)



6 comments:

  1. Edward doesnt look fit to me, i guess i'm more into werewolves than vampires!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaa I would say there was equal talent on both sides but I prefer Taylor anyday! ha x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Taylor Lautner is converting me to team jacob, i swear, yum!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i am blaming you for me breaking my keyboard from drooling on it! omg riley is so fit- he's really dark and mysterious too which is a lovely jubbly bonus!

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha well i don't mind taking the blame as it is for a good cause :) x

    ReplyDelete

thank you! your lovely comments always put a smile on my face :)