Sunday 4 September 2011

Youtube Videos

How great is youtube for watching things and also for re-watching things! Here's three videos that I'd like to share with you all. I do realise some of these are a little bit long but nevertheless I hope you can watch them all. Let me know what you think :)

I'm such a huge fan of Adele and I love both of her albums so much!! I don't normally watch Jonathon Ross shows but I watched his last night because Adele was on. She is so down to earth and she performed Turning Tables, which is one of my favourites off her second album, 21.


I first seen this video over at Pablo's Angel. I thought it was pretty much genius and I had to post it on here to share with my followers too. Also, after wanting to read the Harry Potter books for ages becuase I'm such a fan of the films, I'm onto the sixth one! Enjoy :)


These next two are from this series X Factor. Two of my favourite auditions of this new series. I'm sure you'll enjoy, their voices are so good! I cried along with Kelly Rowland on the second of these clips. How sweet was she and Louis Walsh?! awww...

Misha Bryan -


Jade Richards - (the one I (and some of the judges) had a little cry at


2 comments:

  1. Not only is Adele a fantastic singer, but also a very talented songwriter!

    And that Harry Potter vid still cracks me up! Especially when Voldemort says, "I'm pointing my wand as hard as I can!"

    ReplyDelete

thank you! your lovely comments always put a smile on my face :)