Monday 16 August 2010

Lifting My Spirits

After a very restless sleep last night i.e. waking up every few hours, tossing and turning while having a massive cold. It's August and I've got a cold. A cold that is making me feel really rough and well just... ill.
When I'm not feeling well, I'll read, watch films and listen to music. I finished another book today by Mary Higgens Clark called I Heard That Song Before. It's very good and I love her books. I also like to listen to my music.

Here are some of my favourite songs at the minute although they're not all very uplifting, but in my opinion they're good all the same. Enjoy.


* Ne-Yo - Beautiful Monster
* Christina Aguilera - You Lost Me
* Rihanna & Eninem - Love The Way You Lie
* Kylie Minogue - Get Outta My Way
* Alexandra Burke - Don't Let Me Start Without You
* Olly Murs - Please Don't Let Me Go
* Travis McCoy ft Bruno Mars - Billionare
* Usher - DJ Got Us Fallin' In Love
* Scissor Sisters - Running Out
* Katy Perry - Teenage Dream
* Diana Vickers - My Hip
* The Script - For The First Time
* Leona Lewis - Naked

Hope you've all had an ill - free Monday x

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you! your lovely comments always put a smile on my face :)