Saturday 14 August 2010

My New Music Love.

The Scissor Sisters. The disco divas return with their new album Night Work and I love it after only listening to it a few times! I have to say I loved their previous album although I have either misplaced or put it in the bin (*sad*) when doing a CD clearout because I never really listen to CDs anymore. Anyhow, I decided to download their new album after listening to one of their songs Fire With Fire and Running Out on the programme Alan Carr: Chatty Man and I loved them straight away!

How great is this album cover! Haha :) - Very Unique
At first I wasn't too keen on some of the songs on their album as they were totally weird sounding but as I listen to them again and again they totally grew on me!
My five favourite songs from their album at the minute: (in no particular order!)

1) Running Out
2) Any Which Way
3) Fire With Fire
4) Whole New Way
5) Invisible Light

However I do like the others too! Check them out or some of the others but I think this album is a bit like Marmite - you either love it or hate it! I love it [Marmite] and ... the Scissor Sisters :) Haha.


Also, I want to mention that I finally went to watch Inception at the cinema with my mam and dad. It was really good but very complicated especially at the beginning. However I caught up as the film continued. I really enjoyed it though.

Hope you have had a lovely Saturday followers!

1 comment:

  1. i gotta say, that album cover is pretty awesome! haha. :)

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

thank you! your lovely comments always put a smile on my face :)