Monday 30 August 2010

The Past Two Days:

Hope everyone had a lovely weekend.

For once, mine was go,go,go for both of the days. Saturday saw me and my family help my aunty move into her new flat. My older brother and dad transferred her belongings over to her new place then me and my mam helped unpack everything and make it homely. Then my younger brothers came down and it all turned a little loud. But apart from that I had a lovely day as it got me out of the house doing something. On Sunday, we popped back down to my aunty's to check how her 'first night' was and if her dogs settled in okay. After that we went down to the Metro Centre to get a few things. I bought a new pearl headband and a navy parka for mild autumn days. So, overall I would say it was quite successful.

My new coat courtesy of New Look's model:


Well, I'm off to sort out some of my history work as I am back to school for my last year next week :( I'm not going to talk about it anymore, because it will just get me down. Enjoy the rest of your evening :)

2 comments:

  1. I love your coat! xx
    http://lady-gabby.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love a succesful weekend - feels good! Thanks for stopping by my blog! *s*

    ReplyDelete

thank you! your lovely comments always put a smile on my face :)