When I came onto Blogger today, I had a lovely suprise - an award. Wooop! My first one from Meleonie over at Ramblings of a Teenage Dreamer, which I have loved reading as her posts are always uplifting and very honest. So thank you, thank you, thank you :)
The conditions of this lovely award :)...
1. Thank and link back to who gave you the award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Pass it along to 7 blogs you've recently discovered and enjoy.
4. Leave the recipients a comment, telling them about the award
So here goes: seven things about myself...
1. I have a nut allergy and it's obviously a pain in the (nice way of putting it-) ass! I have to check every single wrapper everytime I eat something new!
2. Snuggling in bed, under the duvet, is one of my favourite things to - rain or shine!
3. Everytime I get a comment from my followers and get a new follower, it always puts a smile on my face!
4. I love wrapping Christmas presents because not only does it make me feel Christmasy, I find it really therapeutic!
5. Lying on my bed and thinking is one thing that I absolutely love doing - letting my mind wander (like in my time to smile post)!
6. Walks on the beach are one of my favourite things to do:
summer or winter!
7. I have never been ice-skating before and would love to but... I'm scared of falling over and maybe ... slicing my hand on the blades - Ouch!
The seven blogs that I have recently discovered...and love to read:
Hope you have all had a lovely weekend and thank you once again Meleonie :)