Thursday 20 January 2011

30 Days of Truth - Day Four

Day Four - something you have to forgive someone for...


I've also found this one quite hard to answer because if I have to forgive someone for something that they have done to me - I always end up saying to myself 'Why should I have to forgive someone when if they were actually who I thought they were supposed to be to me, then they shouldn't have done something that needed forgiven. However over the past year or so I've found myself telling myself 'Okay, forgiven not forgotten' and I think that is definitely the way to go. Why should I forget - you hurt me remember. But yeah, it's in the past so instead of naming incidents on here, I've half answered this in my head. Sorry for not sharing on this occasion guys but I feel like you shouldn't keep on bringing things up from the past and should live for the present... and the future.
But I always use the saying:
'Forgiven not Forgotten'
However there is only so many times you can use it and it's so hard when it's coming to its last uses - I should know.



P.S. Sorry I forgot to mention on yesterday's post, 'Time to Smile' posts will be back when '30 Days of Truth' is finished which will be on Wednesday 16th February. I'm looking forward to re-doing them posts again but for now.. have a great day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you! your lovely comments always put a smile on my face :)