Sunday 23 January 2011

30 Days of Truth - Day Seven

Day Seven - Someone who has made your life worth living for...

For this one I have a mixture of answers. Friends over the year, my family even my dog who I practically look after all the time but also myself. That may sound vain (which I'm most definitely not!) or whatever but the reason I say that is simply because if it wasn't for the things that I have done over the years I wouldn't be here today or be the person that I am. I have in a way made my life worth living for because I have dreams and goals that I want to achieve in the future then really it is only me who can get myself there. Nobody is going to spoon feed me to get what I want - I go out there and do it for myself.

I've realised that over the years you drift away from friends, you fall out with members of your family and that everyone lets you done at one stage. So really I'm the only one who will always be present in my life - obviously :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you! your lovely comments always put a smile on my face :)