Wednesday 1 June 2011

Q&A Session

I asked you all to ask me some questions so thank you to those who did. I got four questions and here are my answers :) If anyone else has any questions please leave them in the comments.

What do I want to do when I'm older?

Over the years I've chopped and changed of what I want to do as a career. It went from teacher to police woman to interior decorator back to teacher. I'm really interested in history so once I get my A-levels, I want to do a degree in History then my PGCE, which allows me to be a teacher. At the moment, I want to be a primary school teacher but I would love to have a go at teaching in secondary school too.

I also really want to go travelling, pretty much everywhere, when I'm older. Being only sixteen, I pretty much have this area of my life planned. It might all change but who knows?

What's on my wish list at the moment?

I wish these weren't on my wish list at the moment because I wish I had the money to actually buy these. But hey-ho I don't have the money. Anyway, travelling here in Italy - in my opinion this city is so beautiful. Also on my wishlist: this blouse, I love coral at the moment, this headband and these trousers. Ah, I love making wish lists - it's a shame all the things I chose would most definitely not go together to make an outfit. However I really like The Saturdays' Mollie King outfit especially the top! 


What's my idea of a perfect day?

My perfect day? I think some days you can plan a day, which should be perfect but then there is always something that doesn't make it perfect. But this happens vice versa. As long as I have close friends or family with me and I have a great day full of laughs and good times, it probablt is a perfect day for me. It could be an ordinary day out with friends where nothing goes wrong too. I don't know if I've ever had a day, which has been perfect through and through but I've had one pretty close.

Who is my favourite singer/band?

Ah this is a hard one. I love so many artists so I'll just tell you all the ones which are my favourite at the moment. I have always love Rihanna and I've seen her in concert = amazing! I love Adele, The Wombats and The Script. I also really like Two Door Cinema Club, Polarsets and Mumford and Sons but my favourites are definitely the first four mentioned.

2 comments:

  1. yay, you answered my question :D i love Rihanna, too! and being a teacher is an awesome career choice. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good idea with this post :) I have a question for you also:
    Could you name some things you really don't like?

    ReplyDelete

thank you! your lovely comments always put a smile on my face :)