Thursday 23 June 2011

Two To Go


Yep, here's another post about exams but it's just a quicky. Two more to go: Geography tomorrow and Chemistry next Tuesday then Prom on the 30th June. I can't wait until these exams are over, I can get rid of books and revision materials I no longer need and never put on my uniform again. Literally, I'll be free!

Everything's ready for prom - except the tan! But with this rubbish British weather it will most definitely be a fake one - nothing orange though! I can't wait to show you photos from the day later next week :)


5 comments:

  1. good luck for the last two exams! :D yay for not wearing your uniform again haha. and i'm pretty sure it's going to be awesome putting away all your revision books.
    can't wait for the pictures! ♥ i think a tan will look super fabulous on you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the best for your exams... I am so sure you will look ravishing for your prom...

    ReplyDelete
  3. good luck on your exams! and promm?!?!? ahhh have fun, it's a blast! don't worry too much about tans, they're overrated...can't wait to see pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck on your last two exams! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! Good luck with them! :) Have an AMAZING time at your prom! Can't wait to hear all about it! xxx

    ReplyDelete

thank you! your lovely comments always put a smile on my face :)