Wednesday 13 July 2011

Sunday

I was going to do this post earlier on in the week but I've been to lazy to put the pictures on my laptop. On sunday, the weather was really warm for once - actually quite hot mid afternoon so me, my mam, dad and twin brothers and Jess went strawberry picking and went on a lovely country walk. We've been to the Corbridge one before and it's really nice. We got loads of lovely strawberries - they are so much better hand picked! It's the perfect thing to do in the summer!

*All photos my own*



Strawberry fields right ahead



Yum Yumm




Thye also had raspberries, currants, blackcurrants, blueberries...


Raspberry plants



Ben and the build up of our strawberry punnet!


Daniel and my dad looking for juicy strawberries!


Me and Ben


Me and Daniel (my dad trying to be adventurous with the camera angle)

My mam and the twins :)

4 comments:

  1. Hahaha I love the picture with the funny angle. I love berry picking! A couple days ago, my family went cherry picking. It's so much fun picking your own because you get to choose the juiciest ones on your own :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anna, yes! That's exactly why I love it because sometimes in shop bought punnets they're not very nice. Least this way, you only buy the ones you actually want to eat :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo. I wish I could have gone with you! I love strawberries, but I've never picked them fresh. It sounds like fun.

    Thanks for all the great pictures. Hope you had a great time. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kyla, it is actualy fun! They taste much nicer too :)

    ReplyDelete

thank you! your lovely comments always put a smile on my face :)