Saturday 19 March 2011

First Day of Spring Is Tomorrow!

It's officially the first day of spring tomorrow.
On 20th March 2011.
Winter is finally over for at least the next six months and summer is just around the corner. I can't wait for Paris in April and to be able to start wearing summer clothes again. Here's some lovely pictures of Spring, which is getting me in the mood for more sunshine! Especially because today is really nice and sunny. I just feel like blasting on the summer tunes but I won't because it's only spring tomorrow!
Have a lovely weekend :)













8 comments:

  1. I'm looking forward to Spring too yay :) Awesome blog, I'm following! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh this put me in a good mood :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. what beautiful photos! i'm wishing it was summertime...
    you're going to paris?! i'm SO jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so excited for Spring too! I haven't forgotten about the sweet award you left me. :) I will have them up soon! I think that is awesome that you're going to Paris! I want to do that someday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aimee thank you! I'm really happy you like my blog!

    Tegan, hehe me too :)

    Melisande, I can't wait for summer either and yes I'm going for the second time. I'm really looking forward to it!

    Natalie, I'm glad you'll be doing the award I love seeing peoples resposes. I loved Paris the last time and can't wait to go with my family this time instead :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Paris in the spring??? ughhhh so jealous! have fun though ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love the springtime :) And I am super excited to catch up on your blog when you're in Paris!! I am so jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Agent 0017, thank you!

    Taylor, I hope to take lots of pictures when I'm there and do a few posts on here! :)

    ReplyDelete

thank you! your lovely comments always put a smile on my face :)