Day 1 - A recent picture of myself and 15 interesting facts...
They may not be that interesting but here are fifteen facts about me: -
1. I have a small scar on my left eyebrow where my brother hit my head against the radiator in our old house when I was little. (I was told it was an accident but I suppose I'll never know) :)
2. When I'm bored, I sometimes think if our lives are actually real. Weird I know.
3. I always buy loads of books before I have even read all of the ones I've already got.
4. I've made some mistakes in my life but I don't regret them or I wouldn't be where I was today.
5. I have a nut allergy - peanuts, coconuts, almonds, pistachios, Brazil nuts etc. etc. (have a feeling you may have already known that one!) ;)
6. I had really bad chicken pox when I was younger and have three or four little scars on my face.
7. I always write what I need to do on post-it notes and putting them all around my room until I've completed them.
8. I really, really want to travel literally everywhere when I'm older.
9. My middle name is Abigail.
10. I'm 17 this year!
11. Two of my favourite authors at the moment are Philippa Gregory and Dorothy Koomson.
12. I used to hate missing my TV programmes but now I'm not so bad as I can record them hehe.
13. I always sing in the car to the radio. For the record I'm a crap singer but I don't care!
14. I love it in summer when I can wear my Marc Jacobs sunnies because they are prescription glasses so I can actually see when I wear them.
15. Not so interesting but I found it really hard to think of these 15 facts :/