Thursday 31 March 2011

Day 4 of 15 -

Day 4 - A habit I wish I didn't have...


This one is probably a little disgusting for some people but it's a habit I wish I didn't have so I'm going to tell you. I bite my fingernails constantly. I really wish I didn't and I really wish that I could stop. My nails are therefore quite short and I really wish that they were longer so that I could paint them. If I paint them short, it just doesn't look right. I would love to have them the length above so I could paint them that lovely colour also as above :)

It's just one of those things I suppose. I'll be able to stop for a day or so but then I won't even realise that I'm biting them. I've done it since I can remember. Oh well, hopefully in the future I'll be able to stop. Anyone else share the same bad habit?

(Talk about a short but sweet post - well maybe not so sweet)

3 comments:

  1. i have the exact same problem! my nails are too short :O i have been biting them since i was two years old, i feel terrible that i can't paint them and make them look pretty. i've tried a billion times to stop but i just can't. aah, the sadness :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. p.s. i did the 'my favourite things' post! :D thanks againnn for tagging meeee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Furree Katt, I know haha and thank you for doing the tag, I'm going to have a look now :)

    ReplyDelete

thank you! your lovely comments always put a smile on my face :)