I was thrilled yesterday to find out that I had got another award - The Versatile Blogger Award - and as promised I'm posting the rules of recieving the award today. I love that this is the second time that I have recieved this award making this my third actual award.
Thank you Jennifer over at The Sparkling Diamond!!
The rules of the award are:
1. Thank the person who gave you the award
2. Share 7 things about yourself
3. Pass the award to up to 10 versatile bloggers
4. Let those bloggers know that you gave them the award
As I have already recieved this award back in November, I am doing seven different things about me and will therefore give it to different blogs than last time. My other seven facts.
Seven things about me are:
1. I will start my driving lessons in December this year - aghh scary!
2. I really want to go to University after I get my A-Levels and I want to do a history degree then become a teacher.
3. While some people hate watching the trailers at the cinema I love watching them.
4. I'm part of a family of six and my little dog and have three brothers.
5. I hate when people do weird things with their eyes - it makes me go eughh!
6. I love reading, you may have noticed, but don't actually have a favourite book. I've read too many good ones!
7. I'm going camping for the first time ever this year.
The award goes to these 5 blogs: (which I have recently found and I love reading!)
Hope you are having a great day! :)