Wednesday 28 July 2010

Give me something to do!

As the summer holidays set in (and its only the first week!) boredom is starting to come thick and fast. My younger brothers are away at the caravan until tomorrow with my grandparents, my mam and dad are at work, my older brother is not much company and I am stuck in the house...doing nothing.

Facebook, Blogger, walking my dog and even reading is only preoccupying me for a few hours and I have nothing else to do! I would go to the gym but I'm going to tonight, I would go to the cinema but I don't have loads of money, I would just go out but there's no where to go! I shouldn't complain I know because as soon as I am back at school I will not want to be there but aghhh...give me something to do!

1 comment:

thank you! your lovely comments always put a smile on my face :)