Tuesday 20 July 2010

Time for a change?

Today, I returned once again to my old primary school for work experience. It wasn't that much of a change though as my younger twin brothers attend there and I have been in with them. My work experience took place in the nursery and the children were just adorable. Talk about innocent; one boy was kissing a girl repeatedly on the cheek and they were just giggling about it, going to the toilet in full view of the teachers and drinking their milk in a circle on the mat. I have to say that I fully enjoyed today and can't wait to go back in for the rest of the week. I was told 'i love you' from a few four year old girls, that my name Rebecca was lovely ... and my feet were attacked by a boy pretending he was a shark - I couldn't get him off and as he grabbed hold of my leg, I nearly fell over while carrying a plate of oranges! It has been one thing after the next and looking at how the teacher greeted, talked and taught the children, I can't wait to be the one at the front of the classroom!

Anyways, back to the present tense.
I feel like there is a change coming and quite frankly I think I want it or maybe need it. But, I can definately say that it isn't about my future career.
I'm totally 'sick' of people thinking that everything they say is more important than what other people say, I'm fed-up of doing the same things again and again; I feel like I need someone/something to come into my life and...well change it a little. I suppose it's nothing serious just small little things.

On a more positive note, I can't wait to leave secondary school next year; I hate doing things I don't like. Yes, I know you have to do things you do not like in your life but some things in school are just pointless. I'm excited to begin my future properly next year when I go to sixth form and finally open up my options and meet new people.

2 comments:

  1. I love your blog :) It's so cute. But I'm the same at the moment, I can't wait to leave.. But I'm also scared D: This time next year, and we'll be freeeeeeeee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thank you.
    I can't wait haha :)

    ReplyDelete

thank you! your lovely comments always put a smile on my face :)