Tuesday 6 July 2010

Sun, Sand & Sea.

On Monday evening I arrived home from the gorgeous and sunny Greece. I have to say the accommodation, food and surroundings were absolutely stunning, luxurious and for the food: delicious.

Me and my family stayed in the Sani Beach Hotel and Spa in Halkidiki, Greece and it totally deserved its Platinum standard that it was rewarded. The entertainment was superb; where the singers and dancers could have been professionals. I am not going to write any more about the holiday itself as it was absolutely fantastic and the staff were incredibly friendly.

Here are some photos from the holiday:


Me, my twin brothers, my dad and grandma in the beach bar

   

My dad, my mam and my twin brothers


Ben, Daniel and Me

The hotel and palm trees on the beach at sunset


Me, my mam, grandma, Ben and Daniel in front of the beach


Myself on the last night

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you! your lovely comments always put a smile on my face :)