Thursday 7 April 2011

Day 11 of 15 -

Day 11 - Nicknames I have and why I have them...

Rebecca -

Probably one of a few names which has loads and loads of variations including: Rebekah, Becca, Becky, Becks, Beck, Reb plus far too many different ways of spelling these.

Nicknames?

I don't have a nickname that doesn't relate to my name. Sometimes me and my friends make up silly nicknames for eachother because of peronalities etc. but I don't have one that sticks. If I was to say I had a nickname it would probably be Becca. I don't even realise if people call me Becca or Rebecca, I'm just so used to it. Sometimes my mam calls me Becks (or however you want to spell it) but that is really rare.

Maybe people just call me Becca because they're too lazy to add the extra two letters in front. Hmm?  :P

3 comments:

  1. ahahahahaha nicknames! i have a name that's subject to many nicknames too, but my friends find it their job to try and top eachother's embarrassing ones :P oh well, guess it means they love meh :) and you're right, you don't even notice if they call you by it or nott.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rania, thanks :D

    Agent 0017, haha I know I suppose that's just what every friend does :)

    ReplyDelete

thank you! your lovely comments always put a smile on my face :)