Sunday 3 April 2011

Day 7 of 15 -

Day 7 - Something I am proud of in the last few days...


This is quite a hard one for me as I can't even remember what I actually did in the last few days even though they have been really good for the beginning of the month. First of all I'll begin with what I've done and then I'll tell you what I'm proud of.

On Thursday evening it was my friends 16th and we all went out for a meal, Friday was the day after the night before and we were all tired - nearly falling asleep - at school and yesterday I went to the pictures with two of my friends to see Source Code, which I thought was good. 

What I'm proud of?
These aren't major things in life to be proud of but off I go anyway:

1) I had an IT deadline on Friday but I finished all my work a week ago so when people were stressing out about I could just do some other work and help my friend. I was really pleased that I finished the unit of work before most people.

2) I know my way around the Metro Centre and where all of the shops are! (i.e. our nearest shopping centre) When me and my friends went on Saturday I was the one who had to navigate the quickest way to get to the cinema at the other side before we missed the showing time - we were already ten minutes late but they were the trailers. Not sure if that is something to be proud of it is just clear that in the past I've spent to much time there :)

P.S. Happy Mother's Day Mam!!

2 comments:

thank you! your lovely comments always put a smile on my face :)