Sunday 12 September 2010

All That Is Vintage...

"Fashion fades, only style stays the same" - Coco Chanel

I don't normally post on fashion but everyone should try something new, once in a while. Shouldn't they? I found these stunning vintage classics across many tumblrs.


1960s: Found here


Found here


1950s: Found here


Found here


1950s: Found here


1950s: Found here

 I love looking at vintage fashion. I think the top dress is definately my favourite from the 1960s, it's just beautiful.
The models just look so stylish and elegant. Don't they?

3 comments:

  1. I believe that over time, the idea elegance has been losing to sexier styles. It would do us all good to step back once in a while and embrace the sophisticated styles of the past. Great post and lovely pictures!
    http://lady-gabby.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you and yes, I definately agree!

    ReplyDelete
  3. number two looks alot like the famous model paulina porizkova!! x

    ReplyDelete

thank you! your lovely comments always put a smile on my face :)