Tuesday 14 September 2010

A Tuesday Walk.

After finishing school today, I took Jess out on her walk. We've had Jess two years now since she was a little puppy and she has such a great personality. I know that kinda sounds silly but honestly she does her own little thing and has so many human traits. haha. Well anyway, she's a cocker spaniel and I love her lots :) You really have to live with her for a few days, to see what she is really like; getting the cushions on the settee, picking up socks, shoes, slippers and bringing them inconveniently downstairs, and putting her front paws on the downstairs windowsill to have a 'neb' at everyone going past. Not forgetting barking at everything! She really is one of a kind.

So, we went out on a walk and were met by a horrible drizzly rain. Although the sun was shining, it was still raining throughout the walk and it was far too windy for my liking! However, once we reached the field there was a lovely rainbow! I don't normally take my own photographs so today will be (hopefully) a nice change. Even though it was raining, I couldn't resist taking a few snaps on my mobile.

Off we go:

the pretty rainbow! it looked much more colourful when outside

Jess in my picture having a sniff around!

Standing at the top of the hill! hehe

being her unphotogenic self! moving her head away.


aww, my gorgeous little dog :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you! your lovely comments always put a smile on my face :)