Wednesday 22 September 2010

Time To Smile - #16-20

Title: Time to Smile #16-20
Weekly Post Day: Wednesday
Details: This is my weekly wednesday post which will feature five things each week which I love, make me happy or make me smile. Mostly all three!
Hope you enjoy :)
(You can find the others in the sidebar)

16. lazy sundays


17. toasting marshmallows on a real fire


18. promises that actually last


19. being totally at ease with other people


20. song lyrics that mean something to you





2 comments:

  1. Love what you wrote about being at ease with others, it's so true...it is something that some people have a hard time with! Just this year I am trying to be more open to meeting people and letting the conversation flow. I find that being tense never helps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Taylor - Thanks for commenting :) I totally agree being tense with new people just makes people even more wary!

    ReplyDelete

thank you! your lovely comments always put a smile on my face :)