Saturday 4 September 2010

Dainty Little Cottages.

I love staying in cottages, especialy if i'm on holiday. I've stayed in a couple before, one in Devon and one in the Peak District. They were lovely and right in the heart of the country. The one in Devon was near a farm, where the cows in the field woke my parents up early in the morning. Not me though, I like to sleep, heavily.

I came across these lovely cottages via: vintagerosegarden. To me these are lovely and are exactly what a cottage should look like. In the fields, flower gardens and white picket fences. These cottages below remind of tea and scones in an old kitchen with the wildlife outside. Beautiful.












I think the above one is very fairytale like. I have a few favourites here; the second, third and fifth. Which ones are your favourites?

2 comments:

thank you! your lovely comments always put a smile on my face :)