Friday 24 September 2010

a trip down memory lane - #5


This will be my final 'trip down memory lane' post because a) I know longer want to focus on the past but the future although I love so many of things from the past and like to visit my memories occasionally :) But for now, I'm all about the future. Please read my updated bucket list. This was updated actually quite a while ago but I forgot to tell you all! Anyway back to my post:

I really don't want to 'jinx' this by posting about it, so fingers crossed I won't! In December, the school will be putting on a visit down to London on the last three days of school before we break up from Christmas. If they get 40 people to go, it will definitly go ahead! And, I am really looking forward to it. I've been down to London a few times before but the things that we will do on this visit will be things that I havn't done before. Not only will we watch a show on one of the evenings we will be taking a trip down memory lane!

As part of the trip and because the class is doing GCSE History(i love history!=]), we will visit the Imperial Museum where we will see things that are relevant to what we are doing in History at the minute: before World War 1, after World War 1, the growth of Hitler and the Nazi Party are among others. We will also see the Churchill war cabinets which I think will be really good!


The thing I am most excited for is that on another one of the evenings we will go on a proper ghost walk! How exciting but scary is that! I've always wanted to do something like that but I thought that it might be too sccaarrryyyy. This is definitely the past! 
It's definitely 'a trip down memory lane' I can't wait to take even though it is in December. Let's hope they get enough people and have a happy weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you! your lovely comments always put a smile on my face :)