Tuesday 15 February 2011

30 Days of Truth - Day Thirty!

Day Thirty - A letter to yourself, tell yourself everything you love about yourself...


Dear Rebecca,
I love how you keep yourself to yourself and don't find the need to brag or be an attention seeker. You think about other people's feelings in situations and it's not all about yourself. I love how you don't judge people on first appearances and you accept people for who they are. You don't feel like you have to change yourself for anyone but if you do change it's only for yourself, which is great! If your not happy about something, you will speak up even though you're quite shy and modest whilst at school. You speak far too fast but that is just a part of being you! You don't make a show of yourself and aren't crazy and confident in groups of people but you have a great personality and need to show it more! I like how your honest about yourself and would rather stay and watch television than go out drinking on a friday night.
Love yourself x



Hey followers :) Hope you have enjoyed my 30 Days of Truth, I sure have. It has been really enlightening for me. I have to say I'm glad this final post is over because I have found saying what I love about myself a real challenge. I couldn't be less vain or anymore modest! I'm looking forward to posting Time to Smile again - so I hope you enjoy those! :)

5 comments:

  1. yay for completing the challenge! i've contemplated doing it, but i'm too lazy to.
    i loved the letter you wrote to yourself :D you have an awesome personality.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is awesome! Love the honesty of this post <3 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this post is my favorite of the 30 day challenge! I can imagine it being hard to write. You did a wonderful job though. I enjoyed reading it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, congrats on finishing the challenge! This was so interesting to read! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahh thank you all so much - means the world to know that you loved my challenge and this post especially :)

    Made my day! xx

    ReplyDelete

thank you! your lovely comments always put a smile on my face :)