Tuesday 8 February 2011

30 Days of Truth - Day Twenty Three

Day Twenty Three - Something you wish you had done in life...


I can't really answer this one yet because I'm quite young. But I hope that as I become older I don't regret that I never did something in my life or if I do it is really insignificant. I hope that in my life I am able to live my life to the full and enjoy nearly every minute of it. I hope that I am successful in what I want to do, am in a loving relationship, that I get to travel around the world - exploring not just the big, bustling cities but the little nooks and crannies of country villages and their little tea shops! I really hope that life is going to be good to me, full of the simple things making my life complete. Fun, laughter and love - that is all I really need to be happy.

How about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you! your lovely comments always put a smile on my face :)