Monday 14 February 2011

30 Days of Truth - Day Twenty Nine

Day Twenty Nine - Something you hope to change about yourself and why?


I would like to change my appearance - I want to lose weight, grow my nails and to get on top of sorting out my dry skin. Hopefully with the summer my skin will be better, yey :) And, now I have had a treadmill in the house for a few months I've been going on three/four times a week. I want to keep that sustained and even try going on nearly every day even if it is only for half an hour because it makes such a difference. The only reason I want to change my weight is so I'm happier in myself and I think if you're happier on the outside as well as the inside, your confidence grows which I want to happen.

Well, it takes time but I'm on my way!


Happy Valentine's Day Everyone! :)

2 comments:

  1. happy valentine's day to you too! :D
    ooh, i would love to grow my nails. i've been biting them since i was 2 years old. :(
    treadmill is healthy! :D it's good that you want to work hard to build up your confidence. always good to be healthy on the inside as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, I've been biting mine for years too! Hope you had a great day and thank you for commenting :) x

    ReplyDelete

thank you! your lovely comments always put a smile on my face :)