Thursday 10 February 2011

30 Days of Truth - Day Twenty Five

Day Twenty Five - The reason you're still alive today...

To be quite honest, I have never really thought about it and it has took me a while to think and actually begin to write this post. It could be anything and I could throw around ideas but the fact is I'll never really know and probably won't find out. Here are a few reasons it could be, which one is correct is anybody's guess!

- Religious reasons i.e. God

- I don't do drugs or anything illegal

- I don't get into fights and don't look for a reason to be injured etc.

- I'm cautious when crossing the road

- I get out of the way of reversing cars, like today when an old man nearly reversed into me!

- I haven't had any threatening illnesses

- I'm extremely lucky!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you! your lovely comments always put a smile on my face :)