Friday 11 February 2011

30 Days of Truth - Day Twenty Six

Day Twenty Six - Have you ever thought about giving up on life? If so, when and why?


I wouldn't say I've ever wanted to give up on life but I have certainly felt really down and wondered 'what am I doing here?' If you know what I mean. This was about four or five years ago, so to me I wasn't even old enough to actually make a proper decision. Even if I had felt so bad that I wanted to end my life, I would never have gone through with it anyway.

I don't really remember much about it but it was just times when I would cry in bed and whatnot. But I don't know why. Hormones? Probably. It was just the simple things that were really getting to me and upsetting me. I hope that I never feel like I want to give up on life because too me: life is too short to begin with and I want to do so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you! your lovely comments always put a smile on my face :)